- 42.52 inch Heater: Longer heater/dryer than other dryers to accommodate Faster DTF roll-to-roll printers.
- Compact Size: Smaller in comparison to other DTF powder applicators, without sacrificing quality or performance.
- Advanced Built-in HEPA 2 Layer Air Filters filter out any fumes from DTF powdering. These low maintenance, easy-to-replace filters keep your working environment clean and safe.
- Advanced Film Detector: With the built-in film sensor, the Seismo A24 automatically turns off and on the power station and heating elements. This results in a lower power requirement of 220v 21 Amp (consumes approximately 30% less than the older generation).
- Advanced powder ventilation within the powder station: Heating fans help reduce any powder build-up in the powdering station, meaning less maintenance for the user.
- Air vacuum conveyor system: Air vacuums at the front and back of the conveyor keep film from slipping or moving. They also help to align the DTF film to achieve even heating throughout the heater/dryer.
- Advanced Take-Up System: Additional tension bar to roll up the finished DTF films better.
- LCD Touch Screen: Easy to monitor and control
Prestige XL2 DTF Roll Printer
Prestige XL2 DTF Roll Printer
** Current Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks **
The Prestige XL2 is your perfect high-end DTF printer option, with dual printheads, premium print quality, and a smaller size in comparison to other printers with similar performance. Elevate your garment printing pipeline today with the Prestige XL2 DTF Printer, plus save when you bundle with the Seismo A13 or Seismo A24 Powder Shaker for easier, more efficient DTF printing.
- Requires On-Site Training (not included)
On-Site Setup/Training + Driving Distance includes:
- One Time Driving Distance within 2 hours (of Buena Park, CA, 90621)
- 4~6 Training Hours Onsite
- Lifetime Virtual Training
On-Site Setup/Training + Air Travel Domestic includes:
- One Time Accommodations such as hotel, rental car, flight ticket
- 4~8 Training Hours Onsite
- CADlink Digital Factory V11 for DTF Rip Software
- Limited to 1-year warranty on non-consumable parts and limited 6 month warranty on the Printhead up to 2 Printheads*
*The use of non-DTF Station ink and film will void any warranties offered for the Prestige XL2 DTF Printer
- Two i3200 print heads
- White Ink Management System (WIMS): timed white ink stirring system to circulate and maintain white ink inside printer
- Head Strike Sensor: helps prevent damage to printhead
- Auto-Cleaning: when printer is left on, it will automatically maintain and clean printhead
Auto Ink Alert System: informs user when ink is running low
- Automatic Film Sensor: if film runs out/is not detected, stops printing
- Attachment Station: Perfect for add-ons, such as the Printflo Barcode Automation System
- Variety of adjustable settings including:
- Belt Speed
- Powder Shaking Power
|Dual Epson I3200 Printheads (CMYK + WWWW)|
|Printing Speed||4Pass: 12㎡/hour|
|Extra features||Front and rear arc plate heating; Platform suction; Anti collision of nozzle; Integrated auto-lifting capping station|
|Maximum Print Width||24"|
|Printing Interface||Gigabit network port|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 10|
Digital Factory V11 Direct to Film (DTF) Edition - DTF Edition (24" Wide or Larger)
|Operation Environment||Temperature:15℃-30℃ (60 °F-86°F), Humidity:35%RH-65%RH|
|Dimensions of Printer (LxWxH)||
Without Attachment Station: 29.5" x 57.5" x 55.5"
With Attachment Station: 29.5" x 66" x 55.5"
|Dimensions of Packing (LxWxH)||
36" x 78" x 62"
|Machine Weight||339 lbs|
|Packaging Weight||383 lbs|
The DTF Process:
Advantages of DTF Printing:
- A great option for small orders.
- No cutting and weeding required.
- Crisp, defined edges and images from start to finish.
- Low cost on waste.
- Low investment - high reward.
- All Color T-shirt
- Sweater / Hoodie
- Canvas Bag / Cushion
- Jeans / Denim Cloth
- Pants / Trousers
- Cap / Mask
Seismo A24 DTF Powder Applicator & Dryer
|Shaking Powder||Motor vibration, automatic powder return-free|
|Heating Method||Back baking and front baking for speed and consistency|
|Take-up and Feed Film||Auto-sensing|
|Operation Mode||Manual/Auto control|
|Mesh Belt||Drum suction operation mesh belt|
|Automatic Deceleration of Film Cutting||Prevent deformation of heating film|
|Method of Dusting||Constant weight automatic sensing|
|Product Dimensions||6.1 x 3.5 x 3.5 ft.|
|Package Dimensions||6.5 x 4.3 x 3.6 ft.|
|Configuration||With All-in-one smoke purifier|