General Equipment Warranty
DTF Station is pleased to offer a limited warranty on all our equipment, unless otherwise specified, subject to the terms and conditions outlined herein. Please read this warranty policy carefully to understand your rights and obligations.
A. Warranty Effective Period
All DTF Station equipment is warranted under a 1 year warranty period from the date of purchase, excluding any specified exceptions.
B. Technical Support
DTF Station is committed to providing comprehensive technical support to our customers. Support is available both online and over the phone during our regular business hours.
C. Coverage of Non-Consumable Parts
- The warranty covers non-consumable parts of the equipment. In the event of a malfunction or defect in covered parts, we will provide necessary replacements as per the terms of this warranty.
- Releasing Replacement Parts: DTF Station technicians will offer you the necessary instructions for replacing parts, and it is your responsibility to make reasonable efforts to carry out the part replacement and resolve the issue. All replacement parts will be shipped free of charge via ground shipment from California. However, if you request expedited shipping, additional shipping charges will apply.
- Return of Defective Parts: Some parts may require the return of the defective part in order to facilitate release of replacement parts. DTF Station will facilitate this by providing a return shipping label.
D. Equipment Replacement
In the event that you encounter technical issues with your equipment, If we are unable to resolve the issue, DTF Station reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to take the following actions:
- Equipment Replacement:
- For Equipment within 90 days of receiving the equipment, DTF Station will provide a brand new unit as a replacement for the defective equipment.
- For Equipment beyond 90 days of receiving the equipment, DTF Station will provide either a new or factory renewed unit, depending on availability, as a replacement for the defective equipment.
- Replacement equipment will be processed upon confirmation that the original unit is being returned.
- All replacement equipment will be shipped free of charge to and from our service center via ground shipment. Expedited shipping may be available upon request, but additional shipping charges will apply.
- The turnaround time for warranty service is subject to the availability of replacement units. We strive to minimize the inconvenience to our customers and will expedite the process whenever possible.
E. Return Policy
- 30 Day Return Window
- For any valid reason, if customer is not satisfied with their purchase, customer may return the equipment within 30 days of the purchase date to receive full credit (including initial shipping).
- Valid Reasons for Return: Valid reasons for return include but are not limited to:
- Defective Product: If the equipment arrives with manufacturing defects or malfunctions, we will accept the return and issue full credit.
- Incorrect Product: If you receive equipment that is different from what you ordered, we will accept the return and issue full credit.
- Damaged During Shipping: If the equipment is damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately, and we will arrange for a return and issue a full credit.
- Invalid Reasons for Return: Invalid reasons for return include but are not limited to:
- Preference-Based Reasons: Returns based on personal preferences such as "I don't like the way it looks" or similar non-defective reasons will not be accepted.
- Use of Non-DTF Station Ink, Film, Powder
- Please note that the use of non-DTF Station ink, film, or powder with your equipment will void any warranty offered for the equipment. To maintain warranty coverage, it is essential to use only DTF Station-approved ink, film, and powder.
- Ownership Transfer
- Warranty Non-Transferable: This warranty does not transfer with changes in ownership. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser
- Removal of Serial Numbers or Labels
- Altering, removing, or tampering with serial numbers, labels, or identifying marks on the product can void the warranty.
- Non-Compliance with Maintenance Requirements
- Failure to adhere to recommended maintenance and care procedures as outlined in the product documentation may void the warranty.
G. Standard Exclusions
This limited warranty does not cover damages caused by the following:
- Misuse, improper installation, improper maintenance, lack of use, neglect, and/or abuse of the equipment.
- Improper shipping or packaging of the equipment.
- Use of unsuitable or incompatible parts, media, supplies, software, peripherals, and/or accessories. The use of unauthorized third-party consumables and components, including but not limited to ink, film, and powder, will void any warranty offered for the equipment.
- Service provided by a non-DTF Station authorized technician.
- Acts of nature, including, but not limited to, floods, earthquakes, or other natural disasters.
H. Claim Procedure
- For any warranty-related inquiries or to initiate a warranty claim, please contact your DTF Station dealer. Provide proof of purchase and a detailed description of the issue.
- Please retain your proof of purchase for warranty claims.
This warranty policy is subject to change at the discretion of DTF Station.
By purchasing and using the equipment, you acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions outlined in this warranty policy. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we are committed to providing you with a reliable and high-quality printing solution.
I. Dispute Resolution, Mandatory Arbitration, and Waiver of Class Actions and Class Arbitrations
- Dispute Resolution: The provisions in this Section I apply to all disputes between you and DTF Station. The term "Dispute" encompasses any disagreement, claim, controversy, or legal action between you and DTF Station arising from or related to this Agreement (including its creation, performance, or violation), the Software, DTF Station Hardware, the parties' relationship, or any other transaction involving you and DTF Station. This includes contract disputes, warranty claims, misrepresentation, fraud, tort, intentional tort, statutory violations, regulatory violations, or any other legal or equitable basis. However, "Dispute" excludes claims for (a) trademark infringement or dilution, (b) patent infringement, (c) copyright infringement or misuse, or (d) trade secret misappropriation (an "IP Claim"). You and DTF Station also agree that a court, not an arbitrator, will determine if a claim is an IP Claim.
- Initial Dispute Resolution: Before initiating arbitration proceedings as outlined in this Section I, you and DTF Station commit to attempting to resolve any Dispute informally for a 60-day period. If no resolution is reached during this time, either party may proceed with arbitration as per Section I(6). To notify DTF Station of a Dispute, please send correspondence to: DTF Station, email title ATTN: Legal Department, firstname.lastname@example.org. The notification must include your name, address, contact information, details of the Dispute, and the remedy sought. Both parties agree to act in good faith to resolve Disputes before resorting to arbitration per Section I(2).
- Binding Arbitration: If no mutually acceptable solution is reached within the 60-day informal resolution period described in Section I(2), either party may initiate binding arbitration. You and DTF Station agree to resolve all Disputes through binding arbitration under this Agreement. ARBITRATION MEANS YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO A JUDGE OR JURY TRIAL IN COURT, AND YOUR RIGHTS TO DISCOVERY AND APPEAL ARE LIMITED COMPARED TO COURT PROCEEDINGS. This arbitration will be administered by JAMS, a nationally recognized arbitration provider, following the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures or its relevant code of procedures for consumer disputes, excluding any rules permitting class arbitration (more details in Section I(6) below). You and DTF Station acknowledge that (a) the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. §§ 1 et seq.) governs this Section I, (b) this Agreement pertains to interstate commerce, and (c) Section I will remain valid even after this Agreement terminates.
- Exception—Small Claims Court: Despite the arbitration agreement, either party may pursue an individual action in the small claims court of their state or municipality if the claim falls within the court's jurisdiction and is exclusive to that court.
- Waiver of Class Action and Class Arbitration: Both parties agree that they will bring Disputes against each other only in an individual capacity and not as class actions or class arbitrations. If any court or arbitrator deems the class action waiver in this paragraph unenforceable, or if arbitration can proceed on a class basis, the entire arbitration provision in this Section I is nullified.
- Arbitration Procedure: If either party initiates arbitration, it will be governed by the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures or applicable JAMS rules at the time of filing, excluding rules allowing for class arbitration. All Disputes will be resolved by a single impartial arbitrator, selected according to JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures, who will adhere to the terms of this Agreement. The arbitrator, not any court or agency, will have the exclusive authority to settle Disputes regarding the interpretation, enforceability, or formation of this Agreement. The arbitrator may award remedies available in court, and arbitration costs may exceed litigation costs. Each party may retain legal counsel at their expense. The arbitrator's decision is binding and can be entered as a judgment in any competent court. You may opt for arbitration by phone or online with mutual agreement; otherwise, hearings will occur near your residence or in Orange County, California, at your discretion.
- 30-Day Opt-out Right: You have the option to exclude yourself from the mandatory, binding individual arbitration and class action waiver specified in Section I by sending a written letter to the DTF Station address in Section I(2) within 30 days of agreeing to this Agreement. This letter must contain your name, mailing address, and the request to be excluded from the arbitration and class action waiver in Section I. If you opt-out as described, all other terms in this Agreement will apply, including the requirement to provide notice before litigation. DTF Station will also not be bound by these arbitration provisions if you opt-out.
- Amendments to Section I: Despite any contrary provisions in this Agreement, you and DTF Station agree that if DTF Station modifies the dispute resolution and class action waiver provisions in this Agreement (except for changes to DTF Station's address), DTF Station will seek your affirmative agreement to the applicable amendment. If you do not agree, you consent to resolving Disputes between the parties according to the language of this Section I (or as provided in Section I(7) if you opted out when you initially agreed to this Agreement).
- Severability: If any provision in this Section I is determined unenforceable, that provision will be severed, leaving the remainder of this Agreement in full effect. This exception does not apply to the class action prohibition in Section I(5). Therefore, if Section I(5) is unenforceable, Section I (but only Section I) will be void.
J. Remedies and Disclaimer of Warranties
The warranty and remedy detailed above are exclusive and replace all other express or implied warranties, including but not limited to, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so these limitations may not apply to you. Statements or representations made by any other person or entity are void unless stated in this Agreement. Some states do not limit the duration of implied warranties, so these restrictions may not apply to you.
K. Exclusion of Damages; DTF Station's Maximum Liability
In no event shall DTF Station or its affiliates be responsible for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, including lost profits, substitute equipment costs, downtime, third-party claims, or property damage resulting from the use or inability to use the DTF Station product, regardless of whether based on breach of warranty or any other legal theory. In no event shall DTF Station or its affiliates' liability exceed the original retail purchase price of the product. Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you.
L. Other Provisions
- Other Rights You May Have: This limited warranty grants specific legal rights, and you may possess additional rights that vary by jurisdiction. Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in this Agreement may not apply to you.
- Governing Law: With the exception of claims eligible for arbitration under Section F, both you and DTF Station mutually agree that the laws of the state or country in which you reside shall be applicable.
- Jurisdiction: Apart from claims that are subject to arbitration as outlined in Section F, in case of a disagreement, both you and DTF Station agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located in your state of residence.